Battery Storage Solutions for Energy Independence
Electricity prices are going up and battery prices are coming down. That makes this the perfect time to install a hybrid system that makes use of the latest battery technology. With a hybrid system your customer
- Store excess energy generated by your solar system for use at night
- Get power during blackouts
- Still draw more power from the grid when you need it
- Sell excess power back to the grid
This provides your customer with the best of solar and the best of traditional, grid-based electricity. Only use energy from the grid during off-peak times when it’s cheaper. The rest of the time, utilize energy stored in your state-of-the-art battery storage system. Or don’t rely on the grid at all – turn energy you stored during the day into electricity at night and reduce your electrical bill to $0. A typical battery storage solution consists of:
- A battery bank for storage
- An inverter/charger
- A Battery Management System (BMS) that takes advantage of the power you’ve stored based on your personal settings.
With a battery storage solution, you can interact with the grid as much or as little as you like.